Friday, June 08, 2007

Lookslikematt! Another POV

Hi!

My name is Matthew Kapfhammer - a recent AiP Media Arts and Animation grad now working at as an Animation Director/Motion Capture Coordinator at a small visual effects studio in Cranberry Township, PA. I spend most of my time working with teams of artists in production, practicing 3d character animation/rigging set-ups and learning/teaching/testing software.

This has forced me to learn new technology and use it efficiently on a daily basis. In turn, I share this information with my team, so they can do their work faster and create continually higher quality content. At least half of what I've learned during my experiences at school and "on the job" are applicable to any field in which people work in teams and have access to computers.

It is with great, geeky joy I announce that I will be joining the ranks here at Tech Tips & Lifehacks as a contributer. Look for a lot of graphics, productivity and management oriented posts from me.

Cheers!

Lookslikematt

No comments: